So much to talk about, so little to say
March 17, 2004
Here are some of the topics I considered writing an entry about:
1) Deep sea fishing for fun and profit. (Thanks, Chris.)
2) Fun things you can do with your stapler. (Again, thanks Chris.)
3) Quantum Physics, Or Things I Don't Know About Quantum Physics. (Yes, yes, thanks Chris.)
4) Why people end up looking like their pets. (Ok, Chris, ENOUGH.)
5) Why TypePad hates me.
6) The sheer awesomeness of the word "Amalaholic."
7) Who left me that voice mail just now and why won't I just pick up the damn phone and check?
8) The sheer awesomeness of the Coach (Coach!) mini-day-planner thing my friend just gave me for no reason other than her sheer awesomeness.
9) The unfairness that her sister works for Coach and gets literal buckets of free stuff all the damn time.
10) The crazy $98 price tag that we found inside the free Coach mini-day-planner and who in sam hill would pay $98 for a four-inch day-planner?
11) The amount of money I have paid Coach in the past two years and other interesting long-term investments I could have done with it instead.
12) At what point in my life did I stop being horrified at $630 shoes?
13) I don't own $630 shoes, mind you. I just want them. More talktalktalk stuff about shoes.
14) The fact that the voice mail was from a doctor's office that I don't go to anymore confirming David's appointment for tomorrow at 9:45 a.m. Noted.
15) Who is David??
16) Should I call back?
17) Why Amy doesn't like the phone, and won't use it unless absolutely necessary and life-threatening, and even then she'd prefer to send an email.
18) More things I don't know about Quantum Physics.
19) Why Amy thinks it's amusing to list random topics instead of just buckling down and writing an actual freaking entry.
20) What medications is Amy taking today and what are the side effects? Go on, guess!