Lists! Am writing lists! Oh my hell.
Highlights from my first day home included:
1) The babysitter never showing up. Awesome.
2) A creamed spinach raspberry blown square in my face, hitting my eye, which taught me the REAL reason they tell you not to add seasonings like onion powder to baby food.
3) A business call where the person on the other end asked, "Could you turn down the Baby Einstein? It's kind of making my teeth rattle."
4) Meeting a lead for MORE freelance work while walking the dog. Honestly, if I knew paid writing jobs were being handed out on the street like free shampoo samples I would have done this ages ago.
5) More mucus and drool than I ever thought possible.
While the appetizer of plastic fishballs is indeed delicious, Noah eyes the main course of sauteed ratdog and salivates profusely.