1) Very strong opinions in the house re: carrying your toddler.
2) Surprise! I have very strong opinions about your very strong opinions.
3) Super-extra-goddamn surprise! I would like to share my very strong opinions with you.
4) SURPRISE OF THE CENTURY! I cannot share them today, because I need to leave this very second for the Monthly-ish Mamapop Excellence in Entrepreneurialship Summit (in the Generalized Field of Excellence), and if I do not deliver Noah into the worshiped presence of a certain precocious five-year-old SOON there will be hell to pay.
5) However, since I need to close comments on that entry before my head shoots straight off my shoulders and lands in a smoking heap on the floor (after ricocheting off the still-there nipple lamp), let's find something we can all agree on in the meantime.
a) Little boys and long eyelashes, the unfairness of; or
b) Amy's slaved-over daffodil bulbs, the complete dumbassness of.