Thrilling! Christmas Recap! But Only Kinda!
December 28, 2009
THINGS I DID:
2. Like, seriously red.
3. Like Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-Long Blog red. Like mentally ill ginger with eyes like a bush baby red. Like I have been clearly watching too many geek-friendly musicals red.
DONT STOP BELIEEEEVIN.
4. Cursed out a jolly plastic toy rocking horse using a slightly different interpretation of the words "insert" and "slot A" and "slot B." Drank way heavily.
5. Confronted childhood fears. Drank way heavily.
(Trust, you'll be reading MUCH MORE ABOUT THIS LATER OH YES.)
6. Instilled all-new childhood fears in the next generation by letting Noah watch The Wizard of Oz.
7. Ensured another barn-burner of a Christmas season for the fine folks at Energizer and Duracell, discovered that I suck at Tinker Toys, made (and ruined) Christmas breakfast with help from the Top Chef cookbook.
8. Went to Pennsylvania. Confronted crazy family, wooden cows, frizzy hair, bangs doing That Thing. Thoroughly traumatized mother with opening montage from Pixar's Up. Drank way heavily.
9. Turned 32. More of the same.
THINGS I DIDN'T:
1. Take any photos of our holidays except for photos of my hair, just in case there was a Facebook emergency that required 400 slightly different bathroom mirror self-portraits.