This post is sponsored by P&G.
Allow me to present a brief Ezra Fashion Retrospective, with bonus style tips that you can absolutely use in your everyday life, I am sure of it.
Our theme for today is "Better Together," and Ezra definitely has some very strong ideas about what clothing items are better when paired together...
1. Worried your socks might get cold? Layer on some brightly colored sock-sweaters. (Also known as a second pair of socks.)
2. Superhero shirts, always. But best when hidden under a karate uniform for maximum Clark Kent/MAN O' STEEL impact. (This one was from Old Navy, and I am kicking myself for not buying duplicates so I could, you know, WASH THIS SHIRT MORE THAN OCCASIONALLY.)
3. You'd never know this Yoda hat came from a Halloween costume. By which I mean the opposite of "never" but hey, he's happy. Let's go to the park, you hilarious little weirdo.
4. Spruce up a basic shorts-and-tee combo with lots of colorful Band-Aids.
5. World's greatest dinosaur raincoat and rainboots by Hatley. Too-small sun hat by I have no idea, he found it in Ike's room and now insists on wearing it everywhere. Also I don't know where those bright orange shorts came from, but he loves them because they match his favorite sock-sweaters.
6. Double denim + unnecessary snow boots = WERQ
7. Just because it's summer doesn't mean you can't wear your mom's earmuffs. You probably shouldn't, but fashion is all about taking risks. And suffering. And whining about your ears being hot but still refusing to take off the earmuffs.
8. Forget the "arm party," the latest hottest trend in accessories in the "wooden spoon and spatula party."
9. I don't honestly know what he does all day at preschool, but when he comes home like this I'm pretty sure it means that it was COMPLETELY AWESOME.
*vs. leading value detergent alone
(Please don't put your unnecessary snowboots, earmuffs or wooden spatula party in the washing machine. Please put your worn-seven-days-in-a-row superhero shirts and THOSE PANTS in there ASAP, however, my lands.)