#THATDRESS is blue and black, you are all insane, like literally the entire Internet is taking crazy pills because that is a blue goddamn dress. Also I forgot my Twitter password and am too lazy to reset it so I'm posting this here because Typepad remembers my Twitter password and will post my Very Important Opinion on this Very Important Matter for me.
(Jason sees white and gold, as do several other friends and coworkers I have randomly polled and bothered on Skype. They are obviously wrong and yet not to exaggerate or freak out here, but this whole thing has still managed to make me doubt everything I thought I knew to be true, because I just looked at the dress again and realized it's becoming MORE BLUE each time I see it. YOU GUYS THERE IS A GLITCH IN THE MATRIX WE'RE ALL ACTUALLY NAKED ROBOT FUEL FLOATING IN GOOP BECAUSE THERE IS NO DRESS.)
(Or: White balance and science. Either/or.)
Anyway, while I'm here, I guess I should think of some other things to talk about?
1) Snow days and two hour delays and ALSO two-hour-delays-that-turn-into-full-snow-days-an-hour-later are all politely invited to SUCK IT.
2) We had Noah's annual IEP meeting this week and absolutely nothing worth blogging about happened. That is a damn good IEP meeting. Noah rocks, as does his school.
3) Twice-baked sweet potatoes with bacon-sesame brittle. You are welcome. Feel free to substitute ice cream for the sweet potatoes, or to just make a batch of bacon brittle and eat it straight out of some Gladware for a couple days.
4) I have a headache right now, either from low blood sugar or from staring at that goddamned (BLUE) dress too hard all morning, but I feel like both causes could be fixed with some bacon brittle.
5) Yep yeah gotta go got important things to do with bacon.